TechnoPhage SA is looking for a highly motivated and competitive candidate to apply for a FCT post-doc fellowship with knowledge in eukaryotic cell culture, flow cytometry, microscopy, molecular biology and protein production and purification. The candidate will integrate the antibody platform.
- Eukaryotic cell culture (suspension cells, adherent cells, primary culture cells, differentiation of cells)
- Cell line construction (by different techniques: dilution, transduction, electroporation)
- Flow cytometry (acquisition and sort)
- Protein expression in eukaryotic cells
- Protein purification (e.g. AKTA system, beads with protein A or L)
- Development of functional assays in eukaryotic cells
- Lentiviral production and quantification
- Characterization of expressed proteins: ELISA, Western blot, microscopy, Biacore (this last one is optional)
- Molecular Biology (PCR, enzymatic restriction, ligations, transformation in bacteria, DNA production)
- Work with RNA
- Real-time PCR
- Reserve-transcription PCR
- Animal experimentation
- Zinc-fingers (this one is optional)
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.