TechnoPhage is hiring a Laboratory Technician to support research activities and conduct laboratory tasks within a team dedicated to the research and development of new biologic medicines.
- Support scientific experiments.
- Execute routine physicochemical or/and bacteriological techniques.
- Record and analyse data.
- Present results to supervisor.
- Support laboratory staff by maintaining glassware and working solutions.
- Maintenance, calibration, and cleaning of the equipment and safe removal of waste.
- Keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Maintain the lab environment by preparing what is necessary for the execution of the techniques.
- Provide the technical support needed by the scientists and the lab manager.
Education and Training:
- Laboratory technician course, laboratory assistant course or equivalent diplomas or training.
- This is a temporary position to work in the laboratory, in the Lisbon area.
- Applications containing a cover letter/email and CV should be sent to HR@technophage.pt.